Friday, July 18, 2008

Gobble-de-gook! (or so durga said....!!)

once upon a time, there lived a friend, who attempted a poem, a funny one..that required a funny comment...read the poem and then the comment

I thought I could put them in rhyme

I was so entirely wrong,

To rhyme two words like 'sun' and 'fun'

It took me oh so long!

A song of sixpence

easier sung than written,

Will be shy the next time round,

Now that I have been bitten!

Doofus said...
and then came the rhyme

the words sang the chime

for kitty turned in time

shying away from the mime

to write the pome

that was the epitome

of greatness in tone

that made us all moan

and sun

rhymed with fun

and the blackbirds hung

on the clothes that were wrung

my comment makes no sense

so ill stop this nonsense

for i run out of rhyme

and none will gimme a dime

so i heave and ho

and leave with a bow

adieu, goodbye,

for you will fly,

with greater posts

and sounder toasts!:D


12:30 PM
krithika subramaniam said...
I still can't figure if that's a compliment or a reprimand!Nutcase=Dooufs!
12:54 PM

all i can say is....HAHAHAHAHAHA......thank god poetry is not our profession :D)))

1 comment:

Krithika said...

There lived a friend?!
Erm.. The friend is still living..